Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Photobucket


"I have received the camera. I LOVE IT! thanks! and i'll blog about it soon. :)"

-Peggy (sixpegs), 16 Jan 10


"Thank you for coming down to pass me the film. Really appreciate it! Anyway I still don't know your name. Yupp I'm thinking to get one myself. Will mail you again regarding the order. Thanks so much!! "

-Jas, 19 Jan 10

"Thanks for the swiftness! Will you guys be bringing in the other designs - such as Doraemon and Cars? It'd be great if you could. Nice dealing with you guys by the way."

-ML, 19 Jan 10

"Thanks so much for the constant updates! really appreciate it! yay i really have a happy time shopping with you! (: looking forward to my films! (: thanks!"

-Annabel, 26 Jan 10

"I have receive my parcel today. Hope to hear from you again when there any disney film available and other item. I like your great service. Thank you veri much."

- Rineez, 28 Jan 10

"quick n responsive!...a must site to buy polaroid!"

- Kaz, 2 Feb 10


"heyz! the VQ1015 is awesome... way to go man! =)"

-Christina, 19 Feb 10

"I have been using the mini 7s for two weeks now and I am loving it! Thank you for your excellent customer service and prompt replies.. :) "

- HingMan, 22 Feb 10

"thanks for the prompt delivery!
received the parcel few days back!"

- Siya, 24 Feb 10

No comments:

Post a Comment